- Mobile phones
   - Phone masts
   - Powerlines

Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!

- Liability disclaimer -
- Privacy policy -
- Cookies policy -
© Copyright Powerwatch 2024

Powerwatch Forums - View Thread - raditech home neutraliser multiwave oscillators

[Back to Forums Main Index]
[Back to Powerwatch Open Forum Index]

raditech home neutraliser multiwave oscillators

Post Time: 28/06/2008 14:56:26
alyson
Total Forum Posts: 4
hi can you advise if you have heard of the raditec neutraliser which plugs into mains sockets to cleanse home/office of geopathic stress and frequencies and does it use pulsed frequency signals to clear the air (dulwich health recommends it for gs buildings)Are these products similar to the qlink which is more placebo than anything else.
many thanks alyson
Post Time: 01/07/2008 18:15:27
alasdairP
Total Forum Posts: 173
I personally do not like RadiTech nor MagneTech devices, but some people think they are wonderful. The RadiTech affects my dowsing ability in ways that resembles "unhealthy" geopathic energies. Dulwich Health claim that the RadiTech removes geopathic stress. It changes it, but it does not remove it in our, and many other dowsers' opinions and experience. We believe that it is far better to move off the geopathic stress line by re-arranging your room and moving your bed (etc).

They do not do anything to reduce EMFs, though the RadiTech increases the electric field levels and the MagneTech, magnetic field levels. The RadiTech devices are filled with something like Plaster of Paris and also have some other minerals added and have the ordinary mains wires run up through the middle. I have come across them a fair number of times over the years, and most people who had them were dubious about their effectiveness - though a few people have thought them "wonderfully helpful".

The Raditech does not generate pulsed frequency fields.

Post Time: 01/07/2008 19:35:12
alyson
Total Forum Posts: 4
thank you so much Alasdair much appreciated alyson
Post Time: 17/08/2008 13:27:14
Mikko
Total Forum Posts: 17
Hi Alyson

Like Alasdair, I am bit sceptical (or careful, at least ;-)

Especially after reading:
http://www.radiationresearch.org/ScienceandPublicPolicyInstitute.doc

Those products should be tested by many independent organisations before they are utilised.

I personally rate high products that are tested by the Bundeswehr university in Germany. Like certain carbon nets, paints, tapestry etc. Even these products need to be installed by skilful workers and the radiation values should be measured before and after the installation.

If you happen to understand German, the following page shortly and nicely informs about the construction materials:

http://www.pulsstrahlung.de/abschirmung.htm

I wish you Alyson a great day

Mikko