- Mobile phones
   - Phone masts
   - Powerlines

Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!

- Liability disclaimer -
- Privacy policy -
- Cookies policy -
© Copyright Powerwatch 2024

Powerwatch Forums - View Thread - G-Proteins => Need Molecular Cell expert or pathologist

[Back to Forums Main Index]
[Back to Powerwatch Open Forum Index]

G-Proteins => Need Molecular Cell expert or pathologist

Post Time: 24/03/2009 19:24:06
GilStevens
Total Forum Posts: 21
Team Powerwatch,

Up on wikipedia describing G-Proteins, a key molecular cell signal transimitter is a very interesting summary of diseases caused by g-protein disruption, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_protein (mid way on page): "G proteins are important signal transducing molecules in cells. In fact, diseases such as diabetes, blindness, allergies, depression, cardiovascular defects and certain forms of cancer, among other pathologies, are thought to arise due to derangement of G protein signaling

And of course one conjecture might be that the G-protein signaling might be altered by EMR at different exposure levels.

Since a nobel prize was awarded for this discovery in 1994, I suspect that research has barely touched on the EMR effects to G-protein molecular cell signalling. If possible does anyone at Powerwatch know of any specific research on EMR and G-Protein signaling? Any contacts to researchers with G-Protein knowledge, please let me know. I would like to see if I can't write up a research grant for the USA NIH to investigate this area. If there is existing research, please send me links to the research as well.

Thx...
...Gil Stevens
email: gil_stevens_grs@yahoo.com