© Copyright Powerwatch 2024

Powerwatch Forums - View Thread - iHit devices

[Back to Forums Main Index]
[Back to Powerwatch Open Forum Index]

iHit devices

Post Time: 18/04/2010 23:52:17
DMaclean
Total Forum Posts: 8
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the "WillauTronic™ eSmog Responders™" devices, also known as" iHIT®TM" (Inverted Harmonized Information Technology)? They are designed to neutralise radiation by creating a destructive interference signal, thereby neutralising the negative information in the esmog.

And a question specifically for the Powerwatch team of experts:

Am I correct in thinking that it is the frequency and wavelength of pulsed microwave radiation that is most important in determining the scale of the problem to human health, rather than the strength or intensity of the signal? [I am thinking of this in the context of using the Electrosmog detector to gauge or compare the strength of different signals, and that this may not necessarily reflect the bad or worse areas of esmog.]

Thanks,

Donald
Post Time: 06/07/2010 20:38:19
AndrewCohen
Total Forum Posts: 14
Alasdair on Andrew's computer.

Apologies for the long delay.

(i) I think all of those devices are "worthless" other than as a pyschological prop. That is only my personal opinion. I have investigated WillauTronic in some detail and they tried to take me to Court - we ended up with a compromise.
See:
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20050511_mobilechips.asp

(ii) I don't know. High power is a problem, but we are reasonably protected by regulations against that. At lower levels I believe the scientific evidence suggests that pulsing/ bursts / etc makes things much worse, especially when the resulting amplitude modulation in low frequency. The Electrosmog detector gives you a gauge of that problem - though it only works up to about 2.5 GHz and does not respinde to the new 5 to 6 GHz WiFi (etc) signals. There is a new ACOM2 shortly coming from EMFields that works up to about 10 GHz. Also the EMFields Acoustimeter does this but is much more expensive as it also gives actual readouts of the peak and average signal and power levels.

As to RF frequency - I really don't know. A few papers suggest it is very important, but overall there is not enough evidence to tell. At present I believe that you should minimise all exposures above about 100 MHz.

Alasdair